Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POST DOSED





I came home today all OMG I HAVE to write another blog! O.O it seems I've come down with the sickness already.
Speaking of illnesses, today I'm practicing music stuff with Jim and A guy named Alex. I don't know Alex's last name, but he's still a cool guy. Right now he is the guitarist of the group, though originally he was going to play trumpet. He's amazing at guitar though, so it works out.
Jim. Jim jimmy jim Gym DJimn Jim. Jim is our bassist. And I'm vocals/whatever other instrument we need. I think we've got some really good stuff going.



Um... yeah. that's pretty much going to be my day. What else do you write about in a blog? Oh! I'll explain mein arbeit!

So I wake up at five to be in salt lake at seven thirty (and I'm usually late) for my job at an assembly line called Spectra Symbol. There I Pretty much just tape, cut, and solder things for eight hours with A bunch of Vietnamese women. OK, there's really only about four Vietnamese people, and two Burmese, three Navajo, An El Salvadorian, and three white ladies. All women tho. I am also the youngest, the runner up is twenty six, and I'm PRETTY sure I'm the only Mormon. This has to be one of my favorite jobs so far.



Isn't that strange? Just how I'm so different from everyone else there, doing tedious labor, but... I like it. I like watching these people and realizing how little people really "grow up". They're from different times and places, but their inner child is still the same. I also really like the LACK OF PRESSURE here. Yeah, we want to get things done, but my boss has yet to "Scold" me. People are REASONABLE here.

So yeah. Life is good.

Lalalala, Oh.. what if I did a random thing of the day? Ok. Here's something I've learned that I've been telling all my friends. When the Greeks set up the whole Zodiac thing, since they didn't factor in the solar system travelling through a galaxy. Turns out the constellations have shifted and now there's THIRTEENTH Zodiac dude. Ophiuchus. So... All Horoscopes are broken. Hehehe


(Ps. If Sarah Isert comes across this and knows differently... Um, I'll feel dumb-BUT I'm pretty sure this is true?)

No comments:

Post a Comment