Emoticons are just modern day hieroglyphics. It's not a big deal guys.
I've been thinking to hard lately, and it's starting to really hurt. The worst part is I don't feel like I'm making any progress; It's all just white noise stirred in with glitches of multiple T.V. channels in three different languages (English, Deutsch, and Xhosa) all screaming at me simultaneously.
Pressing ON, pressing ON... Pressing... on.
It's hard for me to accept that time needs to pass for things to come together. For all of my bragging that "I understand something cool" it doesn't change the necessity of being dragged through the processes. I really wish I could express that correctly so someone else out there didn't FrEaK OUT as much as I do.
You know, I tend to come to feel that if I could just be the one that SHOWS someone how to transcend this crap I would feel accomplished. I'm not sure if I believe that though. It sounds more like I'm trying to be all noble or something.
How IS it that other people can have SUCH confidence in their beliefs? Hey, don't get me wrong, I can play off of a faith as much as the next guy, but to have such a surety of something to attempt to destroy others findings? How can you see so well that you KNOW what someone else has seen? I refuse to believe that the truth is amorphous but I know human perceptions are! All we have to confirm our beliefs are emotions. Chemicals. Doesn't that freak anyone else out?
K, wait.
Taking a step back from the vivacious noisemaker, I Have come to conclusions on things that I personally CANNOT deny are true. To be able to predict an outcome based on previous observations has to count for SOMETHING, right? Hehe, unless the human mind really can bend the universe with delusions, as some people believe. But that's just.. SICK.
No. I cannot accept that, to do so would be to accept madness. This is the conclusion I come to every time: That I have to set a cornerstone to my beliefs, build myself off of that, and desperately hope with every fiber of my being that it won't let me down.
No comments:
Post a Comment