Monday, June 21, 2010

Am I really doing this?



A... blog? Really? Me? do I really want to try this? Do I have the time, the ego, and the interestingness? Sigh. I guess we'll see.

Well I'll start by writing my me, likes, and situation I guess.
Me Cody.
I like ... deep stuff. I like freedom and arT and expression. I like dancing and singing and making weapons. I love Physics but I'm bad at math. I'm interested in a lot of fields that maybe I could get !rich! with if I went to lots of school for one or the other... but unless I learn how to, I dunno, control time or multiply myself, I don't know if I'll ever be able to choose just one thing :(
I like being me and not for other people... but at the same time I really like making other people happy. It seems to be the only way I can feel connected to people. I really like people. a lot. But at the same time, I don't feel like I'M(?) a people. I dunno. I'm still trying to figure that out.
Right now I'm living with my parents until I get called on a mission. I'm SO close to finishing my papers. It's very frustrating >8( Nerve-wracking, in fact. I'm working at an assembly line up in salt lake with many Vietnamese people (I'll probably explain later) and Working on music with Mellory and Jim (I'll probably explain later). Other than that, I mostly spend my time trying to keep my friends and lose my LaCkAdAiSiCaL manner, avoiding girlfriends while somehow accidentally flirting viciously, and enjoying games, music and books that most people would find gruesome and horrible. But I really think I'm one of the good guys in this story.

ANYWAY AI HAF TU GOE SOE BAI Lol, this isn't me. I just really thought it fit

2 comments:

  1. I feel I should note that I have nothing against other bloggers. I enjoy reading quite a few blogs (which is what inspired me to try). So please don't take offense to my .. worries

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your cool colors and fonts. it made it fun to read :D

    ReplyDelete