Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day before the dasterly plan


AUGH!! I HATE being impatient for things! The world moves so S L O W ly ... But then as we know, once we get there the good things go too fast. :'( it's a cruel irony: Time passes regardless of our dreams.

I've actually been thinking about that. Are we really doomed to Bipolar existence of waiting for bliss, and surviving until good times? REALLY? I wonder if one can find a way to love the simple fact that they CAN have good and bad times? I really feel that there is a beauty in tribulation, even more than the EMO kind. Like...
I dunno.
Something :P

Today isn't that bad so far though. Not enough has happened to really make it much of ANYTHING. But right now, that's good enough.

Actually, Something has happened. I've got a question:

Driving to the freeway, you see a car parked at the side of the on-ramp with it's emergency lights on. What do you do? No, honestly. I'm not asking what would be the right thing to do, what would you REALLY do? 'Cause I know what I WISH I had done.
What, was I scared? Big awesome me???
... Yeah.
I can jump off buildings, I light myself on fire, But checking to see if someone needs help? No. Can't do it. I just didn't want to look dumb I guess :/

Well oh well. It's all a work in progress.





(OH! cool thing of the day: Everyone knows the david and goliath story yes? Well, there was a documentary about real giants in europe, and in every single one, there was a tumor coming from their pituitary gland and curving right to the front of the skull. Because of the shape and position, any hard hit to the center of the forehead would instantly kill them. Cool.)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's about realizing that it's a learning experience. Not just something to deal with until it's over. Lot's of people like going to school or participating in other activities because they get to learn. They get excited about it. I think as weird as it sounds, we could develop the same attitude towards adversity.

    ReplyDelete