Lately I have been worrying that people may have lost interest in my blog, or that it has become to weird or whiny for anyone else to really find it interesting.
But I HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION!
I think I may have started this blog with different intentions, but as of now, this is just going to be my thoughts place. :P Sorry, it's not particularly for people to read (though I'm not going to lie, nothing feels better than to have people read and build off of this stuff!!) Its' purpose is for me to write and reflect upon later foremost.
SO~ Yes, I would LOVE to have people comment 'cause it makes me feel not so crazy, and I'll post videos and pictures that entertain me (and might entertain you as well) But I'm just going to be posting my thoughts and Ideas, so you people probably aren't going to like it anymore.
Holy crap. Don't scare me like that. :P When I read the title I thought you were going to delete your blog or let it rot slowly in the depths of the Internet like every other blog I like seems to have done. Thoughts blogs are cool. They're... thoughtful. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha Sorry to worry you!
ReplyDelete