Thursday, September 30, 2010

Omnisong

This world has nothing to do with anything!
you're here to make you make yourself
while it makes itself for cheap as free!

To have it all and lose it all
is nothing unless you want it all
and greed like that
is highly frowned upon
in the Real world

All is fair in love and war
and anything with cheese
unless you take the pickles out
then its a crappy hamburger

DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME
you will only hurt yourself
I've done it plenty of times
hurt myself I mean
I'm not trying to be the best
just the best that I can be
and maybe only maybe then
can I do something for you

I have danced the tango
the tango I have danced
I have eaten mangoes
with mangoes I have danced
With-
out a sense of encouragement
but don't dare try to hate
I try and then I try
and then I try and then I try
and then I try and then I try
and then I'm late.
Great.


DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME!
you will only hurt yourself
I've done it plenty of times
hurt myself I mean
I say I could be perfect
You say that I'm a dork
If your right, why am I smiling?
my smarts float like a cork!
I

DON'T

WANT to hate you
but you try to hate yourself
how can I love someone who WANTS to rot up on their shelf?

THIS WORLD HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH NOTHING
your life has everything to do with something

Random makes the world go round
money just makes it look sort of sound
Money is so funny
you know I'm right 'cause it rhymes!!

breaking the system breaks yourself
Now, breaking yourself builds you up
Unless you break the system
Yes, The system kills the weak
because the system makes us break
But we all hate ourselves anyway
what difference does it make?

The more dizzying the intellect
the more interesting I seem
the more logical I say something
the more I tear your seams
OR?
can I say that you don't know?
I don't know myself
I try to myself
I pretend to myself
I don't really hate myself
yet to myself I lie
why?

DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND YOURSELF
you'll only hurt someone
I've done it many times
hurt someone I mean

These are a few of my favorite things
they're here to make me laugh
when you laugh at me and over me
and next to me, I laugh with me
but you don't laugh at laughing
you laugh at the pain you give
I laugh at the pain I give myself
not that kumquats can do that sort of thing, right?

Laughing is there to relieve the pressure
of stress of stress of hurt
When you laugh to hurt others
your breaking the system.
The system builds us up when we break ourselves
To break this system is to give ourselves
THE INCURABLE CANCER OF THE SOUL

DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME
or why I laugh at jokes
I've done it plenty of times
laugh at jokes I mean

To relate everything with nothing
Is to relate everything with something
for nothing at that moment is something
now, something can be anything
and anything is a piece of everything
nothing=everything
*when wearing Einstein glasses

T
rue nothing happens nowhere
though my computer says
it happens anywhere
or everywhere
I wonder how that works

Does your mind make up your words?
Mine doesn't
Mine doesn't mind though
I leave it up to the
one no one sees
but still seems to believe
or at least believes in the lack thereof

When I hope someone reads this
its only for my pride
at least that's what my tomato says
I have not tomato'd
I lied.

This world has everything to do with everything!

1 comment: