One week of waking up at 8 am for work. Then I switch to graveyard. I.... think I might survive...
I dunno HOW I made it to shcool on time so often. I do fine waking up early... Unless it's for something I don't want to wake up for :P
But work has been very fun. I get to hide away in a warehouse keeping and protecting halloween costumes until they are purchased. Then I get to package them and send them off throughout the world :) No. I know it's not the coolest job in the world. But it's definitely something I'll enjoy while it lasts. Kinda like when I transported pianos.
So lately I've been thinking about growing a tail. Do you suppose it would be blasphemy? I think I've come to the conclusion that, if I somehow DID figure out how to do it, I would really be by the grace God that I was able to open that part of my mind. Because it would be different than surgically altering yourself, being a completely natural force of will, maybe?
Of course, I also know that if I figured out how to grow limbs I would NOT stop at a tail.. And I could see something going wrong with that.
So I'm willing to accept that I may never figure it out. But why shouldn't I try? As long as you don't make it any serious priority in your life, I would submit it could be healthy focusing on your muscles, nerves, and cellular make up. Also in my research I've learned tons of anatomy! So there you go.
I decided at an early age, If I were to have superpowers. I would definitely be a shape shifter. Not like different people or different animals, Like, stretch and grow and stuff. I think this is because of my insane desire to have control over this awesome body I've been given, and how I feel so mentally amorphous, or absent minded/add/what have you.
I think finding out what superpowers people wish they had says a lot about a person. Flying is the obvious first answer because everyone wants that freedom. Time travel hints at a desire to have greater influence on the events around them. Telepathy might suggests this person worries about understanding people, or... any of them could really just say how one would want to be superior :P
So yeah, it totally varies between people. But it's a fun way to learn.
Well, I gotta get up for work :) I'm really glad it's Tuesday tomorrow. I don't think I would survive another Monday :P
Growing a tail may prove a bit difficult, and I'm pretty sure no one has done that lately. I'd also like to think that if God intended us to have tails, they'd be there. Anyhow, best of luck on your endeavor.
ReplyDeleteI KNOW! I've been sleeping in all summer and so when school started, dragging myself out of bed at 6:00AM seemed cruel.
you know, people said that about flying too. I get the feeling that, circumstance and mindset permit, God will give us free reign to learn whatever we can wrap our silly little minds around. Let me emphasize the conditions again though: IF this were true, It would have to be the right time, and you MUST be in the right state of mind. Look at where science is today. You really think we would have all this power if God didn't think we should?
ReplyDelete