I wasted the day playing champions online.
tonight I'm going to practice my kung fu!
The lamp overhead is as bright as that face
the face that I shattered
like a glass from my table
half full of nothing
and now I'm just mumbling
but I was laughing at the condensation
growing out of the cup like mold,
so cold
it was dripping like my eyes were
that time you used me
for the last time
it's always for the last time
and I know you'll want me just
one more time
but like my minty toothpaste I'm running out of me
My heart and soul
like doughnut holes
cut out and left behind
but still worthwhile-
while I sit alone here wasting my time
converting these thoughts into poems and rhymes
I try to explain why
I cannot explain why
I sit in the street with a lamp overhead.
the face that I shattered
like a glass from my table
half full of nothing
and now I'm just mumbling
but I was laughing at the condensation
growing out of the cup like mold,
so cold
it was dripping like my eyes were
that time you used me
for the last time
it's always for the last time
and I know you'll want me just
one more time
but like my minty toothpaste I'm running out of me
My heart and soul
like doughnut holes
cut out and left behind
but still worthwhile-
while I sit alone here wasting my time
converting these thoughts into poems and rhymes
I try to explain why
I cannot explain why
I sit in the street with a lamp overhead.
I can't give you money,
I'm too slow to catch you monkeys
but I can give you
time
laughter
courage
peace
I have bucket loads of these
I can share your tears
or quiet all your fears
I can be your punching bag
whenever your souffle goes bad
or if you're simply really mad
I only want one thing from you
I just want you to share.
tell me I'm someone you could stand to sit next to on a train
tell me you wouldn't mind holding my hand at least every day.
Tell me I'm you're equal, and that we'd make the greatest team
just say it's okay that I dream of you
because I'm in your dreams
*I posted this on a poetry website once, and the one response
I got was "it's too bad men aren't really like this"
.... O.O' ?
I'm too slow to catch you monkeys
but I can give you
time
laughter
courage
peace
I have bucket loads of these
I can share your tears
or quiet all your fears
I can be your punching bag
whenever your souffle goes bad
or if you're simply really mad
I only want one thing from you
I just want you to share.
tell me I'm someone you could stand to sit next to on a train
tell me you wouldn't mind holding my hand at least every day.
Tell me I'm you're equal, and that we'd make the greatest team
just say it's okay that I dream of you
because I'm in your dreams
*I posted this on a poetry website once, and the one response
I got was "it's too bad men aren't really like this"
.... O.O' ?
My friends had a little tradition of burning empty pizza boxes on the high school parking lot.Not that I would ever do such a thing..
Thing's I look for in a girl:
- Confidant
- plays at least one instrument
- happy expressive face
- talks with meaning
- intelligent
- physically fit
- religious, and wants to learn about religion
- loves life
- artistic, creative, imaginative... accepting of my own crazy ..
- smiles, and means it
- honest and happy with who she is, and who she's becoming
- Dances like no one is watching
- sings like no one is listening
- likes travel
- likes bugs
- Listens
ahahaa, this isn't nearly as dangerous as it looks. >.> I needed a facebook picture!!......A light within me began to glow
and night ungrievingly watched me go
I smiled at the springtime air
My life had just begun :)
As flowers, trees, and lovers bloom
I fell in love with the afternoon
We danced until the green twilight
My life will never end.
In summertime my soul is free
through the air above the trees
The heat will bring my laughter back
There's so much to be done!
Time as we know is a fickle being
never as patient as we please
But in this night she belongs to me
as I hold her in my arms.
But I can feel her shrink away
as autumm promises decay.
Her crackling words I cannot ignore
and age pulls at my feet.
and Though I try to live in wonder
My bones cannot go on much longer
The leaves will fall, and to must I
but please...
let me dance this one more night.
one more night
one... more... night...
Snow
The freezing breath that drains my soul
it comes too soon! it seems to lull
my aching heart to serenity
In white silence I die
Was there ever warmth in the light of day?
Was there ever grass or green at all?
I know no color
I feel no life
just the soft purgatory of snow
and I feel no more

Woah! :o Cool pictures! I especially like the ones of stuff on fire. :D
ReplyDelete