Saturday, September 4, 2010

graveyard number the next one!

The novelty of living nocturnally amidst a diurnal community has yet to lose its appeal :) Though I'm not gonna lie, it's been messing with my mind quite a bit...
And I also haven't had much time for other people, which really isn't anything new after one starts working full time, but i am still saddened :(


But life is good. I bought a new pair of pants and two new shirts... I'm trying EVER SO HARD not to buy this Odatchi (Choken? Nodatchi? extra long Katana?) I found at the mall but it's SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Yeah, I'm a martial weapons fanatic (like my brother before me) weapons, bugs, music, ballroom dance.

BEETS.
BEARS.
BATTLE STAR GALACTICA.

Well... That's all I got right now... Oh ps: the yellow rockstar is really good :) and much healthier than other energy drinks (i'm pretty sure? I shouldn't pretend to know I 'spose..)
Anyway

Have a good day today ok!?

No comments:

Post a Comment