Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh Deary me

Well you know that I'm a loser 'cause my wounds are self inflicted
and I know it's unproductive to be judging and indictive
but I'm falling down this hole again just like I had predicted
and no matter what I do I simply
can.
not.
seem.
to.
STOP
So back when I was young
I had a whiny little song
about a girl inside my head
and how I wished that I was dead
but then I opened up my eyes and saw
that everybody else

was just as freaking dumb
as me
so now I
just
don't
care
But that's a lie.
I always will
and I don't know why

oh crap.
I didn't mean to rhyme
that time.


hehe



GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

My brother just found a great sale on these trading cards that aren't sold anywhere else! XD he bought a box of Ten decks (roughly fifty(?) cards each) and sent them to my place 'cause he's nice like that (and his fellow marines would probably make fun of him :P)

on the blue note
something's wrong with my job. I haven't been paid for over two weeks now, and I can't get a hold of the person in charge of giving me money!! :( that sucks.

I also did something REALLY stupid the other day that has made my life a lot harder. I'm not really going to go into it, but it's just one of those things you promise yourself you'll never do... then one day you suddenly find yourself doing it?
BLARG.


Life still isn't particularly interesting, but Maybe some of these photo's will make this blog worth it to you readers:



If only











An advertisement for a show I was in :)






I know ghostbusters is pretty old and all, but this is actually really funny






YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment