Friday, December 3, 2010

Man, my blog sucks

So the other day my friend comes to me and she's REALLY happy. This isn't really strange but I asked her why anyway. In response she showed me this blog


HYPERBOLE AND A HALF

Google it!

You should go there too. I recommend it to anyone that can read with their eyes.
Reading just a post or two brightens up my day. It's hilarious!

But anyway, I was saying:

I was looking at it and giggling and all that jazz, and looked back at my blog

O.O

T-T

I wish I was funny

2 comments:

  1. You're blog doesn't suck. I wouldn't read it if it was full of suck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is about how you feel. It's about expressing yourself. It's not a spectacle to be laughed with. It's a collection of ideas and emotions that you wanted to get out and that others can now try to expound upon. Their blog is in a completely different category. It has been built as a public spectacle to be laughed with. It is written with every intention of being funny. Don't beat up your blog about it. :P

    ReplyDelete