Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Round and Round

Well, Jim and Hazel left for Heber, Breanna is out with an adventuring class for two weeks, Danny is leaving for Nevada to work on Saturday. Life is moving on.

I don't feel particularly lonely or anything. I know I'll see them all at least once before I leave on my mission. I suppose I'm a little frustrated that unlike them I still have to wait a little while before MY life goes anywhere..
But that's kinda my fault.

I haven't showered in a couple days, and for the last week my sleep schedule has cycled to a 4AM-noon. I really hate admitting it to myself, but these things make me a little grumpy :P

Oh, and I've also been reading. Which is really dangerous for me because I get SO sucked into them. My brain gets all mushy and doesn't want to think about anything else. The worst part is when I finish a book or worse, a series. When the book ends it's like my world ends with it and I end up feeling very very lost and forlorn. But I seem to think it's worth it.

If I kiss you where it's sore
If I kiss you where it's sore would you feel
Better?
Better
Better? Would you feel anything
at all?

This verse has been orbiting my consciousness all morning!! Almost like it means something to me...

These last few days have been wonderful though, with lots of friends laughing and Practicing self-defense at the football field at two in the morning. And you Gotta love these sunsets eh?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Well if my words haven't colored you flabbergasted with inspiration, these pictures are sure to solidify you're admiration of my awesome!

>.>



heheHAHA >X3 I like this one.
Yeah, it's pretty black though

Let's move on





They're probably going to lock me up, but by golly
I am going to BUILD this someday!!






Another shirt My friend Zie needs to own


Hrmm, I also wanted to post my own parkour video, but I r not smrt enough.... So here's a link
And if that doesn't work, use this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlmI-idGdwA
Um, this was for a drama class thing, but it's still okay. The beginning is super boring 'cause there was supposed to be like a poem or something? Yeah, just watch the whole thing.


I'm going to go eat now

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new here, and I just wanted to say that I really like your posting style.
    I'll follow when I get home, cos I'm commenting mobile and it's annoying.

    I'm pretty much the baby of my friends, and it's been really hard lately to wrap my head around them leaving and going to college and getting on with their lives, so I get it.

    I also understand that whole being sucked into bookworld concept.
    I've always wanted to act, from when I was really little, but as I got older it seemed less likely to become anything so I started becoming characters in books instead, so now it feels like my world is shattering when a book ends.

    Sunsets are nice. :)

    do you mind long comments?

    ReplyDelete