It's kinda been a while, I 'Spose. Not that nothing has happened, or that I have lost interest in blogging. I just haven't in a while.
Work is still cool somehow, but they say it's going to get exponentially more hectic as halloween approaches. Bring it on, I say.
I've got a musical performance coming up this wednesday. Wee
Holy crap. I am Theriouthly Boring MYTHELF right now. Sorry guys.
Maybe you should comment. Yeah, you in the back there that never says anything. Say something deep that we can expound upon and possibly re....
re....
......re....
what the heck is that word? Re....consider? no... re...jeepers!.................um.... Re... REEEEWHAT!!!?
......
maybe we can see it in a different light. reevaluate? no.... Review? no... Well Butter my bunions! I'm as stumped as a squirrel in a blender! O.o
maybe I should go to bed.
REcollect upon?
ReplyDeleteNo... like reinvent...but not...
ReplyDeleteReconstitute? Reconstruct? ... Reiterate? Rethink? Revise? Reconsider? Reexamine?
ReplyDelete