So My wisdom teeth were removed did I say that already? I turned out to be one of the lucky ones. No swelling, very little pain, I even stopped bleeding the same day of the operation.
I was talking to my voice tutor the other day, deep stuff, as usual. She made an interesting observation. She asked if I always made people guess at what I was thinking. Sigh, I told her, I WANT to express myself, but I don't know how. I don't think in numbers or letters, or even pictures. I think in feelings, I fear. The way I think cannot be shared by sounds or sights, though I try so hard :(
Wow. The dentist keeps telling me to have my wisdom teeth out but I'm not brave enough. :/
ReplyDeleteAch, I really think if I had let myself think about it I would have chickened out! Unfortunately, if you don't get them removed they ruin your teeth layout and can become very painful for a long time. The sooner you do it the less it hurts, and Like even the worst kidney stone, the pain will pass
ReplyDelete