Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm... Ditching work today.

My lack of interest in work worries me, though I suppose it's nothing strange for a bright-eyed buck like myself, Right? I'm driven, just in different directions...

There's a great conflict in me, to be and to not. I suppose everyone has this dilemma, and no, I'm not talking about suicide, not really. This struggle between actually working toward your goals, or letting yourself go. To actually LIVE, or w a s h away in the self indulgence of entertainment and free handouts.

Very Frustrating.

Have you ever dreamed about being friends with someone you barely know?
Like someone you see at work every once in a while, or talked to at school a little? I've had lots of these. Talking and laughing with people that, in real life, don't know your name, or have a history of throwing your shoes on the roof. But in my dreams, we understand each other, we're FRIENDS. I wake up and I want to cry. I want to talk to them
and
... say...

something.

But out here you're considered a creep for such attempts. And I guess I don't blame them for being suspicious, what with all the crimes we hear about. I often wonder, after a bout of suspicion of my own, how I would feel if someone I barely knew began talking to me on facebook, or texting me :/ But I always come to the conclusion that it's not a fair comparison.

Well... I'm PRETTY sure I didn't get on here to be emotional. So here's some good pictures:








And Random thing of the day(Or when I feel like it) :

I got a haircut!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete