I've been kinda slacking off on my appointments like Voice lessons and therapy, but to be fair, neither of them are talking to me either. I went to the mall and bought some new shirts yesterday too :P I didn't want to but they were just SO adorable! XD I couldn't resist.
O.o
Anyway. So yeah. Work rocks, I'm making lots of money, Oh! and I played a show at a new venue the other day! THAT was cool :) We didn't do very well:(, but I had a great time, and the audience seemed entertained?
BLAH BLAH BLAH
STUFF STUFF STUFF
Pictures
Yeah, I'm one of those hoping for a zombie apocalypse. But only because it's.. better.. than nuclear holocaust, meteors, the Yellowstone volcano, or the sun exploding, right? At least you can have a little fun with guns... and... the weather would still be nice...
Haha! Nice pics. ;)
ReplyDelete